Welcome to the homepage of FPSConsole!
FPSConsole is an open-source command prompt replacement for Windows 2000/XP operating systems. Here is a list of some supported features:
- Semi-Transparent Window
- Has the same kind of hide/show system like they have in those first-person shooters (+other games).
- Extendable (Almost any language can be used to extend FPSConsole).
- Configurable (The aim is that the user could change anything s/he wishes, but still it should work with (almost) zero configuration.).
- Built-In Lua Interpreter (See the links section.).
- Can be used to execute all commands that the normal Windows command prompt supports.
And here is a list of some features that I'm planning on:
- The possibility to use background images.
- Support for other operating systems.
- Full piped input support for extensions (currently full output support is implemented but input still requires the use of Dynamic Data Exchange.).
- And about million other things...
You can also find some screenshots from the downloads section.